Events in this Series:
- Friday, July 24, 10 am: Free-Form Discussion for Arts Organization Staff. Share with fellow West Virginia arts and culture organization staff how you are doing, what struggles you are having, what information you need, or what resources you have discovered. In turn, you can hold space for others, provide support, listen, and learn.
- Wednesday, July 29, 10:00 AM: Free-Form Discussion for Artists. Share with fellow West Virginia artists how you are doing, what struggles you are having, what information you need, or what resources you have discovered. In turn, you can hold space for others, provide support, listen, and learn.
- Wednesday, August 5, 10:00 AM: Fundraising During the COVID-19 Pandemic. Join marketing and management consultant and Peer Assistance Network Advisor Terri Cutright of Terri Reed Cutright & Associates for a presentation and discussion centered around fundraising during the pandemic. The presentation will cover several fundraising ideas, grants and government assistance, as well as strategies for communicating with donors. It will end with a Q & A session.
- Tuesday, August 11, 2:00 PM: Adapting Arts Programs and Presentations to Virtual Platforms – What Are We Learning? This will be an open conversation facilitated by Community Arts Coordinator Jack O’Hearn. What is working and not working about moving your artistic presentation or programming into virtual platforms? How will virtual presentation and programming influence the way you work post-pandemic?
- Thursday, August 13, 2:00 PM: Arts and Social Distancing: Returning to a New Normal. Wondering what re-opening guidelines are going to look like? Have you begun planning? Join Director of Arts Lance Schrader and Community Arts Coordinator Jack O’Hearn for a discussion that looks at best practices and strategies for reopening safely and responsibly. If you are an arts organization that has been able to resume in-person programming in some way, this will be an opportunity to share your experiences with peers throughout the state.
How to Join: