The historic Buxton & Landstreet Building, built in 1901, was originally the company store for the Davis Coal and Coke Co. Today, the Buxton & Landstreet is home to two galleries, private and public artist studios, and the Vandalia Center for the Arts. In the spring and summer, resident artists present a variety of classes in the public studios. Our public studios have equipment and supplies for textile work, stained glass, ceramics, jewelry making, painting, drawing, bookbinding, printmaking, and papermaking. The Buxton & Landstreet is also available for event rentals and community meetings.
See their page (Buxton & Landstreet Gallery & Studios) for contact information, location, and business hours.