While the mediums Seth works with vary greatly, the majority of his work hinges on illustration and storytelling. Other mediums include melted crayons, watercolor, text, photography and assemblage. His work tends to walk the line between the playful and the profound, make-believe and sincerity.
It seems evident the things he makes are derived from a dedication to daydreaming about the curious circumstances we have found ourselves in and the phenomenon of being alive, human and drifting through the universe.
Originally from Michigan, Seth has lived and worked out of Thomas, West Virginia for the last 15 years. There he has a studio in ‘White Room’ and a solo exhibition space, ‘Creature’, both of which are located in the heart of downtown Thomas.
Find Seth’s work at:
- Creature – Thomas, WV
- White Room – Thomas, WV
- Apartment Earth – Charleston, WV
- Tamarack – Beckley, WV
- Lost River Trading Post – Wardensville, WV
- The Red Caboose – Huntington, WV
- Retrotique – Morgantown, WV
- DelMonte Market – Elkins, WV
- Joe-n-Throw – Fairmont, WV
- Stonetower Brews – Buckhannon, WV
- Otter and Oak – Hinton, WV