HELP GROW THE ARTS AS AN ECONOMIC DRIVER IN THE WV HIGHLANDS
The Mountain Arts District invites businesses, government and non-profits to support the goal of growing the regional arts economy by becoming a Sponsor. There are three levels of sponsorship (outlined below) and each level offers various opportunities for enhancing the sponsor’s web presence. For example, in addition to contact information, the sponsor may include pictures, a logo, links to their web and social media sites plus submit sponsored art events to the calendar.
The website is one way that MAD is working to set up the infrastructure needed for growth while having its sites on encouraging cooperation and partnerships across geographies and genres.
To date MAD has:
- created a web page that showcases artists who live or sell in a multi-county area
- created an arts calendar on the webpage so that visitors and residents alike can take advantage of the numerous arts events happening throughout the region.
- created a Facebook page that interfaces with the website, promotes local arts events, and posts ideas for public art and opportunities for artists.
- organized a Festival FOR Artists with opportunities to learn about business skills, marketing and networking.
- coordinated two workshops for artists on grant writing and digital marketing.
- begun to create partnerships for a public art project along the Rails to Trails.
- hosted networking meetings for artists and the general public, twice a month for two years.
Thank you for becoming a sponsor and supporting these efforts.
Mountain Arts District is proud to have the support of the communities that make up this unique region. Search below to discover more about our sponsors.
You can find more information on different sponsorship opportunities and how to sign up below.