4800 Watoga Park Rd. — Watoga State Park Headquarters
Installed in 1999
To honor and commemorate the hard work and accomplishments of the Civilian Conservation Corps, established on March 31, 1933 by President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, a CCC Worker Statue was created to be placed across the nation, primarily in sites where they worked. Most of these sites are in national or state parks.