Rt. 219, Slatyfork
Sharp’s Country Store is home to several eclectic pieces of public art, including one of the quilt squares from Pocahontas County’s Quilt Trail.
L. D. Sharp, a 5th generation descendant of pioneer settler William Sharp, first opened the store in 1884. Today, Sharp’s Country Store is the county’s oldest, steeped in local story and family tradition for over 120 years.
Check out their website for more information on the store’s history (www.sharpscountrystore.com).