The Mountain Arts District invites businesses and organizations to join us in our goal of growing the regional arts economy by becoming a sponsor. With your help, MAD seeks to promote our region as an arts destination which, in turn, helps to improve our economy.
Promoting our region, artists, art venues and events:
- Website directory of regional artists, events and venues
- Online arts calendar of events
- Social media promotions, events and campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube
- Email marketing
- Traditional media promotions including press releases and ads
- Partnership development with businesses and organizations to help produce and promote local art—like student art contests, student art installations across the region, and art exhibits and shows at partner organizations
Marketing education and training for artists:
- Festival for Artists with opportunities to learn about business skills, marketing and networking.
- Workshops and Networking Opportunities for artists on marketing, grant writing, etc
- Email Newsletter of information on opportunities, news and events
There are four levels of sponsorship and each level offers various opportunities for enhancing the sponsor’s web presence. We encourage event promotions to be art-focused to continue to fulfill our mission.